COOKIE STATEMENT LEKSTOCK
For the efficient operation of its website, Lekstock uses so-called “cookies”, small text files that are stored locally on your computer. Cookies help Lekstock to remember your choices (e.g. a language choice, payment choice, etc.), and to show more relevant illustrations or products.
To make an order on Lekstock, we recommend to activate cookies. However, if you prefer to browse our site without buying anything, you can deactivate cookies.
Why are we telling you about our cookies in so much detail? A new EU law requires us to be open and honest about the cookies we use. If you want more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
What kind of cookies do we use at Lekstock?
To make a purchase at Lekstock, we recommend you activate cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Without activated cookies it is possible we are unable to register the products you put in your shopping cart (licence choice).
If you create an account on our website, we can remember your details thanks to the cookies and use them when you log on to our website (again). This makes visiting and making purchases via our website a lot easier, because you are not required to enter your details again. If you prefer to restrict, block or remove Lekstock cookies you can manage your browser settings as follows.
Cookie name – PHP session ID cookie (to be supplemented)
Aim of the cookie – supplement aim of this cookie. This is a purely technical cookie.
Cookie name – remember licence choice
Cookie aim – with this cookie we know whether to show editorial or commercial illustration types (according to the licence). This too is purely a technical cookie.
How can you manage your cookies?
Make sure cookies are activated in your browser. To activate cookies, proceed as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- In Internet Explorer, click 'Internet options' in the 'Tools' menu.
- On the 'Privacy' tab, move the settings ruler to 'low' or ‘accept all cookies' (setting above 'medium' deactivates cookies).
- Click 'OK'.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click 'Firefox' in the top left-hand corner of your browser and then 'Options'.
- On the 'Privacy' tab , select ‘Tell websites I do not want to be tracked’.
- Click 'OK'.
For Google Chrome
- Click 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and choose 'Options'.
- Click the "Under the Hood" tab and locate the "Privacy" section, and choose the "Content settings" button.
- Select 'Allow local data to be set'.
- Click the 'Cog' icon at the top of your browser window and select 'Preferences'.
- Click 'Security', select: 'Block cookies from third parties and advertisers '.
- Click 'Save'.